How to make a reservation
You can reserve material online in the web library, when you are logged in.
1. Perform a search and from the search result proceed to the item data by clicking the title or availability text.
2. Other editions and material types will be presented as icons in the item data. For instance shifting the mouse over the book icon will show different editions.
3. The reservation will be targeted at the item, the item data of which is open, not other editions. Please be careful, when you select the edition or material type for your reservation. You can not reserve several versions of the same title at the same time.
4. Click the Reserve button on the item data page.
5. Select either a normal or a regional reservation. Regional reservation costs 2 euros. If you don't pick up a normal reservation by the last pick up date there is a 1 euro fee.
6. Select the municipality and the library from which you want to pick up the reservation.
7. Click Save.